Sea-Doo GTI 90
Perfect for a short trip around the lake or a full day of family fun, the Sea-Doo GTI 90 is made to maximise on-water performance whilst being cost-effective. The watercraft is powered by a 90 horsepower Rotax 900 HO ACE engine.
The watercraft comes in a White/Krypton Green combination, and has a TGTI Polytec hull to save weight whilst being scratch and impact resistant. So, this doesn’t just sound smart, it looks it too.
Choose how you ride in style: The Sea-Doo GTI 90 can adjust to multiple different driving modes with its Intelligent Throttle Control. Select between Sport Mode and ECO Mode (allowing for up to 46% improved fuel efficiency by automatically determining the most economical power delivery), and be in control of your experience.
- Trim tabs
- High performance VTS (Variable Trim System)
- Tow hook
- Standard seat with Thermoformed vinyl seat strap
- Footwell carpet
- RF D.E.S.S key
- Palm handle-grip
- Wide-angle mirrors.
- Rotax 900 HO ACE
- 87 Octane fuel type
- 60L (15.9US Gal) fuel capacity
- Closed-Loop engine cooling system
- D-Sea-Bel sound reducing exhaust system
- Electronic iBR (Intelligent Brake and Reverse) brake system allowing riders to stop up to 48m sooner than riders on a craft not equipped with a brake.
- Length: 336.8cm (132.6″)
- Width: 123.1cm (48.5″)
- Dry weight: 291kg (640lb)
Gauge Functions (7.6″ Wide Digital Display)
- VTS Display
- Fuel Consumption Instant & Average
- Vehicle Hour Display