The QUADZILLA line up just took the next step into the agricultural market!
The NEW QUADZILLA Diesel 800 UTV.
Perfect for hauling loads around a farm or down the road, and this model is totally exclusive to QUADZILLA dealers across the UK and Ireland.
Rest assured we have tried and tested this machine beyond the limits. This UTV has a tight steering lock for easy manoeuvrability, engine braking, easily accessible grease and service points.
Prices include VAT @20% but excludes on the road charges; government first registration fee and vehicle excise duty and will be charged additionally at the prevailing rate.
You get diesel toughness, a solid chassis with ample suspension, power-steering, a serious four-wheel drive system with front and rear diff locks, and on top of all that a UTV that is easily registered.
- Electronically selectable 2/4wd
- 800kg Tow capacity
- 400kg Capacity gas-assisted tipper back body
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) as standard
- Fully enclosed frost-proof cab as standard (designed in France)
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Front and rear differential lock
- 3000lb winch
- Tow hitch and trailer hook-up
- Perkins Diesel 3-Cylinder (manufactured in Japan)
- CVT Automatic (manufactured in Canada)
- High, low, neutral, reverse & handbrake
- Selectable electronic 2/4wd
- 4 Wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- Double A-Arm suspension front travel 151mm
- Rear suspension travel 146cm (larger than most found on other UTVs)
- 26″ Tyres on black steel Rims
- 35 Litres
- Homologated T1a (fully road legal PLG or agri machine)