Honda CRF250R Buildbase
The Honda CRF250R Buildbase 2019’s bottom-end torque output gets a major boost. New for 2019, the engine also receives 3-level HRC Launch Control plus durability upgrades. Additionally, there is a new front brake caliper, Renthal Fatbars – adjustable 4 ways – and black DID rims. What an update.
- Stronger bottom-end torque with no loss of top-end power.
- Revised throttle body, cylinder head, intake and exhaust.
- 3 level HRC Launch Control optimises start performance.
- Level 3 – 8,250rpm, muddy conditions/beginner.
- Level 2 – 8,500rpm, dry conditions/basic.
- Level 1 – 9,500rpm, dry conditions/expert.
- Honda CRF250R Buildbase 2019.
- Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system.
- Plastics with graphics.
- Seat cover.
- Anodised accessory kit.
- ROCS Xtrig triple clamp with fatbar mount in grey.
We accept part-exchange, can provide nationwide delivery and offer a 0% finance option. If you put down a deposit of £1,815.01, your Honda can be yours to take home with a £199.00/36 months payment plan. To discuss this option, please contact our Sales Team.
GPS tracking systems available, click here.
Our dedicated workshop technicians safety check and prepare each machine before they leave the showroom.
*Please note that for reference purposes, the bike pictured is a 450R Buildbase.