Sea Doo GTX Limited 300 2019
The Sea Doo GTX Limited 300 2019 in Liquid Grey Metallic and Equestrian Brown is sure to make you look sleek when flying over the waves. Combining a top-of-the-line performance along with leading technology, the GTX Limited 300 with its Rotax 1630 ACE engine and 300 thumping horsepower, is sure to leave other riders in their wake. Moreover, with a supercharger and intercooler designed to maximise output, the rider of the GTX Limited 300 can reach speeds of 60mph (96.9km/h) in less than 4 seconds.
Storage & More
However, the Sea Doo GTX Limited 300 2019 does not substitute style for storage. As well as being able to hold 3 riders, the spacious glove box can handle up to 2.5L of content, and there is an additional front storage bin (with organiser) that can take up to a cool 100L capacity. Want to take your phone out on the waves with you? No worries, this model comes with an impact-absorbing watertight phone box and USB port to allow your device to be protected and charge on-the-go. Use your phone to play music, a capability facilitated by the fully-submersible BRP Audio system.
Navigating on the water has never been easier with the new 7.6 inch wide digital display. Combining easy-to-read digital characters and a backlist orange/red monitor, your screen will stay easy to read in all lighting conditions, and options are easy to select with the help of the keypads located on the handlebar.
Helping You Ride
Choose how you ride in style: The Sea Doo GTX Limited 300 2019 can adjust to different driving modes with its Intelligent Throttle Control. Choose between: Sport Mode, ECO Mode (allowing for up to 46% improved fuel efficiency by automatically determining the most economical power delivery), Slow Mode and Speed Limiter, and be in control of your experience. No matter which mode your choose, you’re sure to stay stable with the ST3 Hull. The 1″ wider hull undeniably offers industry-leading stability.
Want to add more accessories? In addition, the GTX model comes equipped with an adaptable LinQ quick-attach rear cargo system, and two integrated attachment points allowing a quick easy-snap attachment of LinkQ products- whether that be a fuel caddy, LinQ bag, Coolers, Toolbox or Ski Pylon.
- Fully-integrated and fully-submersible BRP Audio Premium Bluetooth system with 100 watts of total power
- Ergolock seat with stepped design (to reduce fatigue and increase comfort),
- Safety equipment kit
- Trim tabs
- Boarding ladder
- Ski Tow Eye
- Watercraft cover for optimum protection
- Anti-theft security system
- Swim platform featuring a mat with a stylish brushed wood effect.
- 1630 ACE Rotax engine (with maintenance-free superchargers)
- 90 Octane fuel type
- Closed-Loop cooling system
- D-Sea-Bel sound reducing system
- 60L (15.9 US Gal) fuel capacity.
- Electronic iBR (Intelligent Brake and Reverse) brake system allowing riders to stop up to 48m sooner than riders on a craft not equipped with a brake.
- Length: 155.9″ (345.1cm)
- Width: 49.4″ (125.5cm)
- Dry Weight: 385kg (847lbs)
Gauge Functions (7.6″ Wide Digital Display)
- VTS display
- Water temperature
- Depth finder
- Vehicle hour display
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. PRICES TO BE ANNOUNCED.