Sea-Doo GTI 130
Perfect for a short trip around the lake or a full day of family fun, the new 3-Up Sea-Doo GTI 130 with a Rotax 1503 engine and a top speed of 84 km/h is made to maximise on-water performance whilst being cost-effective. It’s a fast drive, but not a heavy one as the GTI Polytec hull saves weight whilst being scratch and impact resistant. It doesn’t just sound smart, it looks it too with a White/Krypton Green appearance. Got a lot to carry? The 6.6L (1.74 US gal) glove box and 110L (29 US gal) front storage bin is sure to fit everything you need.
Helping You Ride
Choose how you ride in style: The Sea-Doo GTI 130 can adjust to multiple different driving modes with the Intelligent Throttle Control. Select between Sport Mode and ECO Mode (allowing for up to 46% improved fuel efficiency by automatically determining the most economical power delivery), and be in control of your experience.
Additional Great Features
- Trim tabs
- High performance VTS (Variable Trim System)
- Tow hook
- Standard seat with Thermoformed vinyl seat strap
- Footwell carpet
- RF D.E.S.S key
- Palm handle-grip
- Wide-angle mirrors.
- Rotax 1503
- 87 Octane fuel type
- 60L (15.9US Gal) fuel capacity
- Closed-Loop engine cooling system
- D-Sea-Bel sound reducing exhaust system
- Electronic iBR (Intelligent Brake and Reverse) brake system allowing riders to stop up to 48m sooner than riders on a craft not equipped with a brake.
- Length: 336.8cm (132.6″)
- Width: 123.1cm (48.5″)
- Dry weight: 2326kg (718 lb)
Gauge Functions (Digital Compact)
- VTS Display
- Fuel Consumption Instant & Average
- Vehicle Hour Display
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER.